Tuesday, January 3, 2012

birthday

it's actually been two months since my birthday, but i suck at keeping up with shit hence the late post. but anyways, pictures of outfit and yadda yadda. i'm obsessed with pinterest right now so i'm going to go back to doing that now. also, did makeup with sugarpill that i'll post later. yeerrrrrr

dyed my hair using john freida's colour foam which is just phenomenal. using dark natural brown.. makes it look super great. my hair is so thick so i usually need two applications when it comes to liquid color, but i only needed one with the foam

eye makeup is from sleek makeups bad girl palette








2 comments:

  1. haha!! I run out with the liquid too! I use the foam but not the john frieda one... oh and now your hair look like the same color as mine lol! miss ya lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey forgot to tell you! I have a new beauty blog too now lol... http://foxxybeauty.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete